Facebook Home phone mail

Kootenay Society for Community Living

I like the way staff treat us.


We provide a range of programs and services to people living in and around the West Kootenay.

The programs we provide include:

All programs need a referal. Adults require a referal from Community Living BC (CLBC), children and teens need a referal from the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD).

Funding for all KSCL Programs can come from CLBC, MCFD, Individualized Funding or any other specialized funding such as Autism.