I like the people and I like going to the library.
- All individuals, regardless of their ability, should be given the opportunity to live an independent and dignified life in their community.
- Planning for services is most effective when the individual and/or their family are involved.
- Our services depend on, welcome, and respect everyone’s involvement.
- To be successful, services need to be responsive to each individual’s unique strengths, needs, desires and dreams.
- All Individuals have the ability and potential to grow and develop.
- Our services focus on teaching individuals the skills and knowledge they need to live as independently as possible in the community.