We are currently accepting resumes for casual employees.
Requirements for Employment with KSCL:
- Post secondary school/training in a related field and/or experience supporting people with diverse abilities.
- Orientation Meeting
- Employee Documentation/Certification of:
- Violence Prevention Training
- Criminal Record Check
- Physician’s Declaration/Medical Information
- TB Clearance
- Food Safety Training
- Driver’s License with Driver’s Abstract (Class 5 is mandatory – Class 4 can be obtained while working)
- 1st Aid Certificate (any of the following are acceptable):
- Red Cross: Standard First Aid and CPR
- St. John Ambulance: Emergency First Aid-Community Care, Standard First Aid for Industry, and Standard First Aid with CPR C.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to Denise Pottle , HR Coordinator:
- In person: 2224 6th Ave, Castlegar BC, V1N 2V9
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 250-365-5679